Buyers: How it Starts
St. Louis Buyer’s Agent
The Process of Buying: How it Starts
To me a very strong point is for you to click with your agent. Buying a house is a really great and exciting experience or it can be a Nightmare on Elm Street. What makes the difference is your St. Louis Buyer’s Agent.
Below are highlights on how the process begins and insights into what it means to buy a home.
- All buyers I work with have an agreement in place called a “Buyer’s Agency Agreement.” What that means is your St. Louis Buyer’s Agent has your best interest in mind, not the sellers. The best part is that you get all of this free.
- Knowledge and communication is key between you and me in order to find the right location and secure it at the right price.
- To me it’s like a puzzle, fitting the buyer to the perfect home. This is my favorite part.
- You’re not buying a house, but a home and a lifestyle.
- Same old story is true, if something seems too good to be true, it probably is. Experience, again, plays here.
- The looking process can be as quick as one day or as long as six months. It just depends on timing , availability, and inventory.
- I have all my buyers interview a few lenders and get a comfort level with how much they want to spend, the payment details, etc.
- Once you are at the point to make an offer, you will have readied your lender and have a letter stating you are qualified to buy the property, which puts you in a stronger position as a buyer.
Being your St. Louis Buyer’s Agent, I will make sure to take you all of the way to the “Dunn Deal”: How the Process gets to be a “Dunn Deal”