Selling Your St. Louis County Home
Selling your home sounds like a simple task: you hire a St. Louis Agent, clean, and put a sign in your yard. These are all true, but what makes the difference is who and how you do it.
Having over 30 years of knowledge, experience, and a well established name and brand does make a difference. Again, what has always been said is true, “it’s not what you do, but how you do it”.
Here is my list of Must-Dos, to get a property sold: quickly, efficiently, and at the highest sale price. We refer to them as Jiggsisms:
- The process begins with me doing an assessment of your home and then sharing with you how to condition it for the St. Louis Real Estate Market, so that you can sell it fast and at top dollar: How the Process Starts
- Pricing your home effectively is essential in gaining interested buyers. You want buyers who are truly serious about purchasing your home, rather than those who shop around, and never commit. When priced correctly, you will find offers come to you that are negotiable, so that you are able to get the asking price, or as close as possible to it. My understanding of the St. Louis Real Estate Market, along my with years of experience, is an essential and valuable tool to you, as the sellers: Pricing the Property Effectively
- Once your home goes Under Contract, there are still several steps that must be taken to follow through to the final sale. When the check is signed and put into your account that is when it becomes official. It is important to have an agent representing you who knows the ins and outs of how to get through the process in order to the closing with ease and as fast as possible: How the Process Gets to be a “Dunn Deal”
Steps to Buying a St. Louis Home
Buying a home is a very exciting experience but sometimes a bit overwhelming for first time buyers, as well as seasoned buyers.
I am a true believer in representing my buyer on all aspects of the transaction. Some are easier than others and I don’t think there are any problems I have not had to handle over the years.
The key is for me to keep all parties calm and to be involved in all elements of the buying process.
“We just wanted to send a warm thanks to you. Our buying experience was wonderful and smooth. You’re guidance was so helpful and very much appreciated.”
- Kelly and Mike
“Jiggs was accessible, energetic and enthusiastic. It was wonderful dealing with her.”
- Kim and Joe
There are various steps to buying a St. Louis home, which include:
- Buying a home is a personal process. As your St. Louis Buying Agent, I will first meet with you to find out what specifics you are looking for in your next home. It is very important that I gain a true sense of what your needs and wants are in all things, including, but not limited to: size, layout, location, and price range.
- Once we have found your ideal home, and have made an offer, there are still steps that must be taken. As a St. Louis Buyer’s Agent, I will help you get through the process as smoothly and as efficiently as possible. There really isn’t a problem I haven’t seen in the last 30 years I have worked in Real Estate. Using my knowledge, experience, and expertise is how I best serve you, the buyer.