Contract to Close
Selling Your St. Louis Home Fast and at Top Dollar:
How the Process gets to be a “Dunn Deal”
It all begins once you receive a contract. I have always said, we sell a house three times:
- Once at contract
- Twice during the inspection
- Third time is getting through the loan process
It all sounds easy but I will tell you this is the part that keeps the deal a “Dunn Deal.”
I understand that sellers prefer their St. Louis home to sell fast. The process of getting from a signed contract to the closing date of your home is where things can be slow-moving and cumbersome. Having an experienced agent can help you get through everything smoothly and efficiently, being there to provide experience and knowledge to expedite the process.
That is where I come in. I play a key role in this process, making sure everything is being taken care of while being in close contact with the other agent, and keeping you aware at all times. This constant contact, follow up, and expert knowledge is what keeps the process going so that you can sell your home fast, as well as ensuring it remains a “Dunn Deal.” Knowledge, experience, confidence and the true sense of being a deal maker is what makes this happen.
How Deals Get “Dunn”
Contract to Close
- Certain inspections are done by the buyer. This allows the buyers to see what condition the home is in, and what repairs may be needed. Typical inspections include:
- Once the inspections have been done, there is a time period the buyers have to bring their concerns to you about the condition of your home.
- You and the buyers will then negotiate what will be taken care of prior to close (this is not always easy).
- This is where I use my skills and knowledge to help you work through this so you can sell your home fast and as smoothly as possible.
- Other inspections needed, which you, the seller, is responsible for:
- Municipal Inspections ( only in certain Municipalities)
- Gas Inspection
Anyone can sell a home, but very few sell and handle everything the Jiggs Way.
“I am writing to thank you for the fabulous job you did selling our home. You are incredible — full of energy, charisma and sense of humor, not to mention your real estate knowledge and experience. I wish I could hire you to sell a house every year because it was so fun, enjoyable and rewarding. Best wishes to you!” – Ann and Steve